Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's so close, yet so far away!

Well, it's official I found out on March 4th that I got accepted to LDS Business College in Salt Lake City, Utah for Fall 2014. I'm excited for the new experience, but so afraid at the same time. I know this going to go well for me, it's going to be a challenge with money and being away from my family for the first time, but it will all work itself out; I just know it. High school graduation seems to be coming so fast, a lot of the seniors are getting a little too antsy to get out. Soon it will be time to send out announcements and that will be when it really becomes real for me. I'm graduating. For the first time in my life, I'm not going to be in my parents' control... that scares me a little bit! I've never had to make too many of my own decisions! Right now I've been looking at housing situations for when I go to LDSBC, I think we've finally figured out which one I want, time to make a decision myself. Money is going to be tight at college, but I just know it'll be okay. I have a feeling inside that this is where I need to go at this time in my life, who knows, maybe it'll be good for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment