Monday, June 9, 2014

High School Graduation

This was a very emotional time for me, mostly good emotions but there were a few not so good ones. High school is over. That finally hit me as I was walking up to my principal at graduation to get my diploma cover. And then it was even more real when I received my actual diploma in the mail. This part of my life was over, there was no going back. My friends and I would go separate paths and some of us would never talk again, that made me crazy. I didn't want things to change. My life was great right where it was. Life needed to slow down! But then I came to realize, it won't ever slow down. Life will keep on going no matter how hard I try to make it stop. People will come in and out of my life and I would just have to deal with that one step at a time. Graduating from high school was just one step towards my future and I know it's going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment