Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hawaii Trip 2014

For my graduation and my mother's retirement we decided to go on a fun trip. We decided to go to Hawaii, this had been the plan before I had even started high school. My sister, her husband, their two children and my best friend tagged along on our adventure to the islands. It was an amazing experience and I hope to be able to go again. The temple on Hawaii was so beautiful, and honestly one of the places that I have felt the spirit the most in my life. Everyone that ever goes to Hawaii needs to go visit the Laie Temple, they say Jesus visits there every day because of how spiritual it is there. While we were in Laie we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center which is ran by the church. It was so amazing to see all these different cultures and be able to see how they came about to living on Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment