Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm here for a reason

It's been a crazy almost month here in Salt Lake. There have been a lot of tears shed; happy ones, sad ones, and even angry ones. But I know that I'll get through because I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. After my first day of going to class, I knew. I knew that this is what I'm supposed to be doing with my life. I don't know if it's because of my career choice, or what but, I'm in the right spot. That feeling is great, knowing that I'm where I need to be. But it's also hard not knowing why it's the right place to be. My testimony has been greatly strengthened since I've been here and I haven't even been here that long, so maybe that's the reasoning, but only God really knows. My praying has been mostly me asking him why I'm here, what I'm doing, am I going in the right direction? But he tends to not answer those and just makes me feel him there. It's like he doesn't want me to know, and that frustrates me quite a bit. I know he's giving me room so that I can make my own decisions and have agency, but I want to know. I want to know now why I am here, I'm too impatient to not know!

No comments:

Post a Comment