Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What am I doing?

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore with my life. After a few weeks of taking medical assisting courses I decided it wasn't for me, yet it's too late to change my major this semester. So I dropped a few classes, still taking one medical course and two other classes but now I'm considered only a half time student. I haven't decided what I want to do from here, I have until next semester class sign ups to figure out what kind of direction I want to go, but that's still coming up pretty fast. I can't believe I've been here for over a month now. I know I'm supposed to be here in Salt Lake City, but now I really don't know for what and God is not giving me an answer. But I know now that becoming a medical assistant is not what God has in store for me, I had felt that I wasn't in the right program and then God showed me for sure that I wasn't; so I know I'm still in the right path. But that doesn't mean it's any less hard to be here, going to this school, now for nothing. I don't know if I'm supposed to continue my education at LDSBC or go somewhere else, but God just keeps telling me to stay here when I pray to him, not telling me why. I guess I'll find out eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment