Sunday, November 30, 2014

I am so grateful to have you

With Thanksgiving being a few days ago it really hit me how much I miss being at home with my family and friends. It made me realize how grateful I am to have the family and the support that I do. So thankful to have such loving, caring and understanding parents, siblings and all the rest of my family. How great is it that I have such great relationships with so many people that are related to me? Who knew I would have so many people on my side, wanting me to succeed? I used to take the love from these people for granted, and I'm sure they noticed; but thank you. Thank you for being you. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what mistake I made. Thank you for being my family. I am so grateful to have each and every single one of you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment