Sunday, January 11, 2015

Trying to find MY place in this world

"I don't know what I want. So don't ask me. 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out. Don't know what's down this road. I'm just walking. Trying to see through the rain coming down. Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do. I'm alone, on my own. And that's all I know. I'll be strong, I'll be wrong. Oh, but life goes on. Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world." - A Place In This World by Taylor Swift. This song sums up my life right now. I know I'm not alone but right now I feel like it's partially what I need to figure out what I want to do with my life. My time home for Winter break has been fantastic but it has made me realize how much my parents and family do for me when I'm here. How I need to do them for myself so that I can be my own person like I keep saying I want to do. I have loved being home and spending time with my family but I am ready to leave. I am ready to live my life and figure out MY place in this world, I know there's one out there perfectly designed for me by our Heavenly Father and I just have to find it and enable myself to do the great things He has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment