Friday, October 2, 2015

Life

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on this blog, and honestly not much has changed. I'm back in Washington and have been since April. I don't really plan to leave anytime soon because I don't know what I'm doing and I'm not sure when I will. My life is just kind of going with the flow right now, I was trying to find a job but that wasn't going well for me. I'd get interviews but never callbacks after those, it was really overwhelming me. So I started doing more babysitting/nannying, I now watch a little girl named Arianna 4 days a week usually about 8 hours a day. I am also going to start watching 2 more kiddos named Chasen and Molly along with Arianna but I'm not sure how often I will have them. Every once in a while I also go over after school to watch Brielle, Kristen, Lauren and sometimes Ashton since I am done with the other kids by the time they get home. Children have been filling my life, which is a good thing for me. I absolutely love kids. I'm just going along with my life one step at a time. Trying to figure out what I want and what I want to change. I'll get there eventually, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment